Hello, Sergio from Spain

Hi there, I’m Sergio and I live in Spain. Here we have a huge problem with property access and I´m trying to inmerse in Skylark 250 to see the potential and costs.

2 Likes

Hello Sergio,

I am a B.Sc. Melchior Hof, designer of plywood building systems & custom constructions. I have many years of experience with designing, CNC cutting and building WikiHouse and related systems. I have a CNC workshop near Granada, South Spain and can design and produce any house that you would like.

All parts of a WikiHouse are easy to carry by hand and can be moved with a small cart to dificult to reach locations.

I regularly meet online with clients all over the world, so we can have a video call to get acquainted if you are interested.

Sincerely,

B.Sc. Melchior Hof
WikiHome S.L.
VAT: ESB02681351
Paraje Fuente Aporta, s/n,
18420 Lanjarón, Granada, Spain
info@cnccasita.com
+34 633630472

1 Like

Hi @sergiobernal - welcome! A good place to start is the Design Guideas well as our Youtube channel (we have just started a series of explainers, going over different elements of Skylark, you can find it under playlists). And you’re already here in the community so please feel free to ask any questions anytime and we’ll try to answer! We also have a video in Spanish explaining Skylark if that is of interest…

1 Like

Hey Melhof,

Currently exploring wikihouse possibilities in Spain. It would be great to get in touch and have a chat about current options!

Gracias!
BR

Hi Jorge,

I’m excited about the prospect of collaborating on the first official WikiHouse in Spain!

As an experienced engineer and designer, I work with external companies in technical wood system design. My CNC production company near Granada specializes in producing WikiHouse parts. Notably, I’ve successfully designed and produced a house in a similar system, even assembling one in Prague, Czech Republic. And several of my designed houses are being produced and built in Australia and the USA.
Currently, I’m delving into unique round house systems based on similar techniques to build here in Spain.

I can support your project through online meetings, designing your house in the WikiHouse system, or collaborative work with WikiHouse services. Together with a local architect, we can handle planning permission, and I’m open to modifying specific blocks to align with your preferences.

Whether you prefer a complete building system delivered to your location in Spain, with guidance on assembly, or opting to assemble using WikiHouse manuals, I’m flexible.

Let’s schedule an online meeting to delve into your plans.

Best regards,
Melchior Hof
B.Sc. Engineer

1 Like