Is WikiHouse Skylark 150 available?

Sorry this might seem like a silly questino. I see on the build.wikihouse.cc there is a Skylark150 Shed. Is this available? Have I completely missed this or is it just hard to find?

Good spot! We’re in the process of testing a new few things on the configurator…so yes, it’s coming but not for a few weeks! We’ll keep you posted…

1 Like

Ok awesome, thanks for that Mel. Was feeling like I had completely missed something (know we have been a bit offline the past year) but could not for the life of me find anything and so I was thinking it was me!

Looking forward to it, as we need a few sheds!

1 Like

Kia ora Mel, just wondering if there was a bit of a timeframe on when the Skylark 150 might be released?

1 Like

Hi Amber - we are releasing them on 18 April as part of the garden studio set - I’ll link here once the event is public later today. They will also be available to download via Github after the 18th.

1 Like
1 Like

Awesome thank you! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

thank you! very usefull for small builds especially in sub-tropical locations

thank you for the garden studio Library, looks great, but no Skylark 150 blocks for walls?

Hi @AleshHa. The garden studio blocks are actually compatible with the Skylark200 system, but we’ve had to develop some slim custom blocks in the floor and roof to enable the building to fit under the 2.5m permitted development height restriction in the UK.
We don’t currently have any immediate plans to create a separate Skylark150 series in library. This is mainly because we found the 150mm cavity wall blocks don’t offer much of a material saving over the 200mm ones, and 150mm floor and roof blocks only really work at small spans under 3m. However if you have a specific project that has a need for a slimmer wall system, you are welcome to adapt the block library models/files yourself or we can help work with you on your design to do so.