New to WikiHouse and would love some help with Skylark 250!

Hello everyone!

My name is Doug and I hail from beautiful British Columbia, Canada!

I have a 20 acres farm with a bustling Agri-tourism business. I currently have 10 bell tents but would like to start replacing them with WikiHouses! I used to be a CAD jewelry designer and used Rhino extensively (Plugin called Matrix). So I do understand CAD/CAM principles. I am exploring router options right now so my plan is to have all my manufacturing done in-house on the farm.

I would like to prototype my first WikiHouse and use Skylark 250 to do so. I am looking for help with designing and manufacturing on a consulting basis. I am willing to pay to get this work done. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can talk further.

Keep up the amazing work!

Doug

3 Likes

Hi Doug,
We have been working with Jeff from
flatpackbuilds1@gmail.com
|Jeff is in BC CA but not sure how far away he is?
Drop him an email a to introduce yourself as he is about to build a WikiAirbnb, which we have designed for CA.
We have Skylark 200 WikiAirbnb and other small Skylark cabins as well. Pls send us an email to
grahamb.osborne@gmail.com and we can send you some sample plans.
Stay Warm, Graham Osborne wikihouseau.com

Interested ,
Would we discuss about designs , scope of work, @DougiD
My email : southriverhp@gmail.com

Hey Doug,

I’m a bit further south in Port Angeles, WA and would be interested in helping you assemble when the time comes, as I would like to build some of these in the future.

Awesome! I will give you an email

Hi Mat,

Absolutely. We would love to have your hands to help and learn with us! Give me a shout at dougvidic@gmail.com and we can discuss further.

Hi Graham!

That’s amazing that you’ve been doing this since 2015. You really saw the vision, my man! I will give you guys both emails soon here. Thanks for getting back to me.

Cheers,

Doug

Hi @DougiD

I’m based in Victoria, BC and would love to help with this project -

I just sent you an email with my contact details

Cheers

Blake Crouch