Could we have a simple way of makeing lazer cut models. People would be able to get involved and encourage disgn. That design could also be used in the library as a basic idea.
In uk every planning application is public knowledge and has scale drawing. So a decign i like could be easy convert into a small model and then a real building.
I am very much into wikihouse design and its seems to be allor nothing. Which involves a large invest .
I have a property development and estate agebt back ground and a model would help to sell the idea project and show what the end building would look loke
These are printed as parts and assembled together same as a full size block. If you’re based in the UK we can send you a kit.
Not sure about complexity for stl files as my colleague handles that but I’ll ask him.
We want to create files for ready assembled blocks as these are a bit fiddly to handle but they do work. Building in magnets would be useful, we haven’t tried a full assembly with parts yet.
Hi Andrew, I’m in the NW UK, but in the SW regularly, and I’m looking for a system to try to model a place I want to build - this caught my eye. What area/region are you in? And more importantly, would you be willing to spare half-hour of your time for a chat? A video call perhaps?